Location: All Over China (The school will provide you with a list of cities during the interview)
- 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours per week in terms of the contract
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity, interest, and abilities of students.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of established district curriculum goals, establishes and communicates clear objectives to the students for all lessons, units, and projects.
- Support specialized ESL assessments. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, provides progress reports as required.
- Be familiar with our teaching philosophy and course curriculum (experiential learning mode);
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK or United States.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (preferred).
- Related teaching experience (preferred).
- Outstanding personal/interpersonal communication skills; openness towards cross culture environments.
- Experience with technology in facilitating instruction.
- Excellent organizational and neatness skills enthusiastic in teaching.
- Willingness to be flexible in terms of teaching assignment within the school setting.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary CNY 8,500 - 12,000/month
- Accommodation allowance CNY 1,500 – 2000/month
- International AIRFARE allowance
- Sponsor Work visa and support the application procedure
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Opportunity for quarterly BONUS and other performance based incentives
- Excellent opportunity for growth within the organization.